Hi, I’m Kash Dhanda. Nice to (sort of) meet you. I am:
- an entrepreneur. Founder and CEO of Ezra Digital (digital marketing agency), previous co-founder of Upside Sounds (concert promotion company).
- a volunteer. Board of directors for the Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project, advisory board for The Cultural Trust Jazz Festival, marketing committee for the Carnegie Museum of Art, and Host Committee for the Thrival Music and Innovation Festival.
- a media/culture addict. Former newsletter-er: See / Read / Listen to This.
- an amateur talking head. Podcast guest. Former instructor for the CUE Pittsburgh digital literacy project, spoke at the Society for Marketing Professional Services, quoted in The Guardian and the Pittsburgh Post Gazette. If you have a speaking engagement, podcast, or article opportunity, I’d love to chat.
- a tech lover/Pittsburgher/traveler/meditator/poker player/fiance, and probably a few other things.
Now that you know some things about me, it’s only fair that I get to learn some things about you. Shoot me an email to connect!